As a local family run business the welfare of my staff and you, our customers, is of the upmost importance. We are taking the COVID-19 pandemic extremely seriously and as such we have implemented strict health & safety protocols. These actions include:
· Monitoring staff health and subsequent 14day isolation in case of any Covid-19 symptom – ensuring our staff are safe to serve you when you visit us
· Social distancing measures around the dealership, clearly marked, for your peace of mind
· Enhanced cleaning regimes of facilities –to maintain hygiene
Specific routines for vehicle hygiene – meaning we may need your vehicle for a little longer than normal
· Allocated timed appointments for vehicle drop off and collection – to maintain social distancing
· Our staff will be equipped with face masks and disposable gloves and, in some areas of the business, working behind perspex screens. Please don’t be alarmed – this is a general precaution we are taking – behind the mask is a welcoming smile
· We are highly encouraging card only payments
· We are requesting only one person per car attends the dealership
There will be some restricted services on-site. While-you-wait appointments will be very limited (you may be asked to wait outside in the open air) and our beverage facilities will not be available. We’re hoping that these services can soon return to normal and we will wait for further advice from the Government.
While our processes have been revised our familiar faces remain. We are here to give you peace of mind – keeping not only your vehicle in a safe and roadworthy condition but you safe as well.
Your continued custom and complimentary feedback regarding the measures that we have taken have been much appreciated.
Thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times and my team and I hope that you and your family remain safe and well.
Stuart P Grieveson