Getting behind the wheel of a Hyundai has never been easier. And
as an Affinity customer, you have the added benefit of driving away
in one for less.
Simply register with your company's unique Affinity code and
we'll show you all the cars and offers available to you.
With a few clicks, you can configure your chosen model to your
liking before submitting an enquiry to your local dealer including
the details of your configured car.
It takes just 3 easy steps, so why not get started now and see
what we have to offer?
For further information, visit
Hyundai Affinity or
- List of eligible organisations
The Round Table,41 Club, Tangent, Ladies Circle
Blue Badge Scheme
Driving Schools Programme
Nestle UK Ltd
The Hilton Club (Hilton Hotel Staff)
Group 4 Securicor Plc
Reed Employment Group
Registered Charities in UK
B&Q Staff Members
Indigo Services Ltd
Kuoni Travel Ltd
Police Sport UK (Police sports & social club)
Premium Partners for School
Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP)
West Midlands Police Federation
Prudential Fleet Management
Marks & Spencer (Team rewards marketing)
Muller Dairy (UK) Ltd
The Taxi Centre
Travis Perkins Trading Company
The Professional Cricketers Association (PCA)
Rentokil Initial PLC
West Midlands Safari Park
British Armed Forces, Police, Fire & Rescue Service
Lloyds TSB CSMA
One Stop Stores Ltd
Shoe Zone Ltd
The Caravan Club
Brewin Dolphin Ltd
Drayton Manor Theme Park Ltd
West Bromwich Building Society
Cat Protection League
The Business Club
NFU Mutal Ltd
Schools, Universities & Academies
The Education Fellowship
National Crime Officers Association (NCOA)
BCA (British Car Auctions)
Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce
Lloyds Pharmacy Ltd
Avis Budget Group
Legal & General
- What is Affinity?
- Affinity is a special scheme where we offer our great cars for less to select organisations and their employees.
- How does it work?
- Simply register with us and we’ll show you the cars and the current offers which are available to you.
- How do I enrol?
- Check with your organisation to see if they’re part of Affinity with Hyundai. If so, you’ll need their Affinity code to register. If you're not sure, or want more information on how to enroll, please
- Who is eligible?
- The Affinity scheme is offered to employees of select corporate organisations or retired employees receiving a pension from an eligible company. Proof of employment will need to be supplied upon the purchase of a vehicle. The scheme is also extended to immediate family and step relations. There is no need to reside at the same address or have the same surname, but proof of relationship needs to be provided whether it be eg. marriage certificate, birth certificate, utility bill. along with a signed letter confirming the relationship from the Affinity partner who is entitled to the scheme.
Please note, the following relatives are eligible for the scheme: Wife/Husband or Partner, Mother/Mother in Law, Sister/Sister in Law, Daughter/ Daughter in Law, Son/Son in Law, Father/ Father in Law or Brother/Brother in Law. Step relations within this list are also permitted. No other relatives are eligible for this scheme.
- Car finance explained
PCP is a highly flexible and popular plan that provides you with the option to change your car on a regular basis.
How does it work?
At the outset of the agreement we’ll set a guaranteed future value for your car.
You pay a deposit and then make monthly repayments based on the outstanding loan balance less the guaranteed future value.
At the end of the monthly repayment period you’ll have three options;
Retain: pay the guaranteed future value and the car is yours,
Return: hand back the car with nothing more to pay*,
Renew: as most of our customers do, part exchange the car and use any equity as a deposit on your next car.
Hyundai Conditional Sale
How does it work?
You pay a deposit then make regular monthly repayments to repay the balance, it’s that simple.
As your interest rate is fixed you’ll know exactly how much you’ll repay at the outset of the agreement.
Only once all monthly repayments have been made will you own the car.
View our latest offers and see how much you could save as a Hyundai Affinity member